How to Work with Your Agile Remote Team
Agile virtual and remote teams are a reality, do require effort, yet the results can be better than those teams that are waterfall-based and here we explain why and how.
As such, the topics of these videos (total 1hr 40mins) include the following, and are available now at a discount - scroll down to discover more:
- What is co-location and its real impact on teams?
- How to decide where and when to use physical and electronic boards
- How to create an Aaaah-ha moment so that the distributed teams realise they have issues
- How to tailor your soft skills for remote team member
- How to use tools and run Agile ceremonies effectively with distributed teams
- How Agility avoids "Community Decay" and addresses two dilemmas of virtual and remote teams
We are also including
- Our famous "88 answers to 13 Agile questions" PDF
- A personal copy of Matthew Caine's eBook "5 Steps from Corporate Hell to Freedom & Fun"
- Updates to all videos and new videos in this series
- All the handouts and references
- Life-time access
- 10% off one future face-to-face workshop
- Free delivery on orders > €50 at Agile Sticky Notes (usually €100)
- Plus a 14-day money-back, no questions asked guarantee