How to Create an Annual Budget With Agile Work
Annual budgets and Agile feel like an oxymoron. Yet for many organisations, this huge contradiction is a reality which has to be resolved. With the right preparation, mindset and can-do attitude, it is possible.
This series, unlike the others, describes a set of steps used at two different large organisations (financial services & power engineering), with one having an annual budget in excess of $20m. In this particular case, everyone was literally fighting for a piece of the pie due to fear of additional budget cuts, which did occur, down to $6.5m
What was the result? In both cases, after we followed the process, we had a budget that was transparent, understood, fair, reasonable and above defendable to scrutiny from the "powers that be".
As such, the topics of these videos (total 1hr 30min) include:
- Understanding why and how to prepare for your budgeting workshop
- How and why we need to get clarity on your roles, responsibilities & Product Development Life-Cycle
- What is and how to establish the right mindset with the budgeting process's participants
- How to easily establish portfolio transparency to get the complete view
- Challenge the plan & portfolio
- How to crunch the numbers to get your budget figure
We are also including
- Our famous "88 answers to 13 Agile questions" PDF
- A personal copy of Matthew Caine's eBook "5 Steps from Corporate Hell to Freedom & Fun"
- Updates to all videos and new videos in this series
- All the handouts and references
- Life-time access
- 10% off one future face-to-face workshop
- Free delivery on orders > €50 at Agile Sticky Notes (usually €100)
- Plus a 14-day money-back, no questions asked guarantee