Choosing the Right Tactics to Find & Structure Your User-Stories
User-Stories are at the heart of every Agile product and project. Yet they are often abused and misused because the wrong tactic was choosen for eliciting the stories. Yet, if you understand which tactic helps best under which circumstances, you will be able to produce a beautiful collection of Stories that your Agile team will be able to understand and get done rapidly.
By the way, we are not talking about DEEP or INVEST stories or Acceptance Criteria ... and I am assuming you know how to write a User-Story. These are much more advanced topics.
As such, the topics of these videos (total 1hr 25mins) include the following, and are available now at a discount - scroll down to discover more:
- Understanding Use-Cases, Stories and separating the "What" from "Time".
- Understanding how Stories bridge architectural layers & avoid blackboxes.
- How to deal with non-functional requirements
- An alternative tactic for building stories in a user journey
- How to split a Story that has no user interaction
- When to use impact maps and story maps
We are also including
- Our famous "88 answers to 13 Agile questions" PDF
- A personal copy of Matthew Caine's eBook "5 Steps from Corporate Hell to Freedom & Fun"
- Updates to all videos and new videos in this series
- All the handouts and references
- Life-time access
- 10% off one future face-to-face workshop
- Free delivery on orders > €50 at Agile Sticky Notes (usually €100)
- Plus a 14-day money-back, no questions asked guarantee