How to Detect Waste in Your Knowledge Work
Waste is easy to detect in a factory but what about in an office where things cannot be physically seen and exists only as 0s and 1s?
As such, the topics of these videos (total 1hr 20mins) include the following, and are available now at a discount - scroll down to discover more:
- What is Waste in the Knowledge-Workers World?
- How to use the categories of waste to focus the team on uncovering new waste
- How to identify Over-Processing and Things Not Needed, and an introduction to "Satisfycing"
- How to look at the waste you are personally producing
- How to identify waste created by the organisational hierarchy
- How to use your emotions to detect waste
We are also including
- Our famous "88 answers to 13 Agile questions" PDF
- A personal copy of Matthew Caine's eBook "5 Steps from Corporate Hell to Freedom & Fun"
- Updates to all videos and new videos in this series
- All the handouts and references
- Life-time access
- 10% off one future face-to-face workshop
- Free delivery on orders > €50 at Agile Sticky Notes (usually €100)
- Plus a 14-day money-back, no questions asked guarantee